Friday, 6 May 2011


Here is my final evaluation and the presentation I made:

Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Posters in their Enviroment

I thought a nice way to conclude my practical poster work would be to Photoshop them into the enviroments they would be displayed in. Here they are:

Updated Project Plan

I looked back at the plan I had for my project at the begining of the year and noticed that we underestimated the time we need to film and make our posters. Here is my updated project plan, showing when I actually did complete my tasks. The things written in blue are what really happened, if different from what I planned:

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Reflection on Shot Planning

I have been looking back at the plans our group made at the begining of the course for the days we would shoot and realised it took us double the ammount of time we anticipated. This was due both to the unreliability of our actors and our own optimistic time planning. This timetable is a more realistic presentation of how we used our time:

Final Cut Pro

Teaser Feedback

We showed our teaser to a focus group of our target audience and asked for their feed back. We showed them the first draft and also a new idea we had for using the non-diagetic sound of a phone. Here is this new draft: This is the feedback we recieved:


New Website

I decided to make a new website that was similar to my new posters to help maintain more of a sense of brand identity. Here is my new website:

This is how I embedded my teaser into my website: